Summer Marketing Internships
ChannelApe is a SaaS e-commerce data automation platform with a focus on standardizing the way store owners manage a multitude of sales, order and fulfillment systems.
E-commerce store owners are forced to sell on multiple sales channels like Amazon.com, eBay, and Shopify to be successful in today’s fast-paced, highly competitive market of e-commerce. To do so means connecting inventory files, spreadsheets or APIs from many suppliers into a patchwork of manual processes just to ensure inventory levels are correct, cancellation rates are low and some profit is made. When combining that with different suppliers and fulfillment methods and store owners are spending all day managing their store rather than growing it.
ChannelApe helps suppliers automate and connect one or many inventory sources to their sales channels while helping them also have 1 streamlined way of processing and sending orders back to their suppliers and finally returning fulfillment information back to the end customer.
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
– Gain firsthand experience in assisting with product launches
– Gain knowledge in marketing innovation to help better reach and communicate with our customers, clients, and partnerships
– Help plan, create, execute and analyze marketing campaigns
– Work directly alongside the President as well as the Team Manager of the group
– Learn the day to day activities of how a growing firm operates inside a team-driven environment.
Intern responsibilities will include:
– Working on marketing campaigns
– A/B Testing
– Analytic Reporting
– Assistance with research and development of target markets
– Attend weekly marketing related meetings
– Providing assistance implementing and executing new campaigns and analytic reporting methods
– Working with external marketing and PR outlets and SAAS-based products
– Assistance with social media
Our management team is currently seeking an intelligent, responsible, creative intern with high morals and values who demonstrates a positive personality, a thirst to learn and wants hands-on experience. We are looking for web-savvy and self-starting individuals who have a passion for marketing and SaaS (Service as a Software) products.